The Mission of USA 4kidzsports is to support the efforts of all kids, helping them advance their lives through their faith and participation in sports, music, the arts, academics, and leadership training. This goal will be accomplished through the efforts of the 4kidzsports Marketing Group in partnership with local business, and the generosity of individuals like yourself.
4kidzsports serves Colorado Communities through:
- Equipment Drives for kids in need in the Colorado Springs Community
- Equipment for Little Rookies Hockey at the Monument Ice Rink
- Equipment for: Soccer, Hockey, Baseball and T-Ball, Girl’s Softball, Basketball and Lacrosse programs throughout the Front Range in Colorado.
- Support to Military Families for equipment and scholarship funds at Mt. Carmel Veteran’s Service Center in Colorado Springs
- Equipment Drives: Pikes Peak YMCAs, USAFA Summer Sports Camps
- Scholarships for underprivileged kids to participate in I-9 Sports Camps in Colorado Springs
The benefits of sports for kids is overwhelming:
- Playing sports is fun. It gives your child something to do and a group to belong to.
- Kids who play sports, especially girls, are more likely to have a positive body image and higher self-esteem.
- Kids involved in sports are less likely to take drugs or smoke because they realize the impact that these destructive activities can have upon their performance. Girls who play sports are also less likely to become pregnant.
- Physical activities are a good way to relieve stress and reduce depression.
- Sports help kids develop discipline.
- Kids who play sports learn to deal with disappointment and go on.
- Kids who are involved in sports while in high school are more likely to experience academic success and graduate from high school.
- Sports help develop teamwork and leadership skills.
- Regular exercise increases quality of life. Children who exercise are more likely to continue the practice into adulthood.
Chip in for Kidz Celebrity Golf Tournament
Please support Military Families and their kids by joining us in our 3rd Annual “Chip in for Kidz” Celebrity Golf Outing at the Ridge at Castle Pines Golf Course on May 25th. You can sign up at: Chip in for Kidz Golf Tournament or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank You for your support.